Kingston FURY has launched a high performance PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
Kingston FURY, the gaming arm of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today unveiled the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, a new generation of PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 device designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and users who are always in demand for best performance.
Photo Credits: Kingston / promo
Kingston FURY, the gaming arm of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today unveiled the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, a new generation of PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 device designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and users who are always in demand of best performance. The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD delivers incredible performance and high capacity, using the latest Gen 4x4 controller as i3D TLC NAND.
By getting the most out of available PCIe 4.0 bandwidth, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds of up to 7300/7000 MB / s read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS to provide incredible consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The disc is optimized to shorten the launch time of video games and applications, for streaming and recording with ease as well as for the general impression of the smooth overall operation of your system. Available in high capacities up to 4TB, users can save a large number of their favorite games and media, while still having room for the latest titles. In addition to the incredible speeds provided by the wide range of available capacities, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines the M.2 format and an advanced graphene aluminum heat diffuser, to keep your drive cool during heavy use and deliver superior performance even in the smallest spaces inside your PCs and laptops designed for video games.
"The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD pushes the boundaries of PCIe Gen4 technology to equip users with the high-performance storage space needed to take their gaming systems and gaming experience to the next level," said Tony Hollingsbee, SSD Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. " Users can combine the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with the Kingston FURY memory line for a premium package, which will help them stay on top in their favorite games."
The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, and 4TB capacities. The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit kingston.com
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD features and specifications :
- Going higher with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with incredibly intense Gen 4x4 speeds of up to 7300/7000 MB / s read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS performance.
- Get the most out of your motherboard: A powerful and small M.2 format to enhance your gaming PC or laptop.
- More play space: Get the latest available titles and DLC content. High capacity performance up to 4 TB to preserve your favorite games and media.
- Low-profile aluminum graphene heat dissipator: Advanced heat dissipation keeps your disc cool during heavy use. It delivers better performance in the narrowest space in laptops and gaming motherboards.
- Format: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacity: 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
- Controler: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential reading / writing:
- 500 GB – 7300/3900 MB / s
- 1 TB - 7300/6000 MB / s
- 2 TB - 7300/7000 MB / s
- 4 TB - 7300/7000 MB / s
- Random 4K read / write:
- 500 GB – do 450 000/900 000 IOPS
- 1 TB – do 900 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- 2 TB – do 1 000 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- 4 TB – do 1 000 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- Total written bytes (TBW):
- 500 GB – 500 TBW
- 1 TB – 1.0 PBW
- 2 TB – 2.0 PBW
- 4 TB – 4.0 PBW
- Energy consumption:
- 500 GB - 5mW at standstill / 0.34 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 4.1 W (MAX) Write
- 1 TB - 5mW at rest / 0.33 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Read / 6.3 W (MAX) Write
- 2 TB - 5mW at standstill / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Reading / 9.9 W (MAX) Writing
- 4 TB - 5mW at standstill / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 10.2 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 70 ° C
- 500 GB – 1 TB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.21 mm
- 2 TB – 4 TB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.5 mm
- 500 GB – 1 TB – 7g
- 2TB - 4TB - 9.7g
- Vibration in operation: 2.17G at peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration at rest: 20G at peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty / Support: Limited five-year warranty with free technical support