Kingston introduced the KC3000, a next-generation NVMe SSD
Kingston Digital Europe Co. LLP, the flash memory arm of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today introduced the KC3000, the next-generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD for desktop and laptop computers.
Photo Credits: Kingston / promo
Kingston Digital Europe Co. LLP, the flash memory arm of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today introduced the KC3000, the next-generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD for desktop and laptop computers. The KC3000 SSD offers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND, ideal for advanced users who need the highest speeds on the market.
Utilizing the benefits of Gen4 technology, the KC3000 delivers speeds of up to 7.0000 / 7,000MB / s read/write, top performance, and full capacity up to 4096 GB for optimal storage. Users can track demanding workloads and experience better performance in software applications for 3D rendering and creation of 4K + content, by simply upgrading system memory. The KC3000 is built using high-density 3D TLC NAND technology, housed in the industry-standard M.2 2280 format that allows users to take advantage of PCIe 4.0 speeds and store even more data. Combining performance and durability, the KC3000 is enhanced with a low-profile graphene aluminum heat diffuser, for efficient cooling of your drive during intense workloads.
" With the growth of data-intensive applications, consumers are demanding high-performance, high-capacity solutions," said Tony Hollingsbee, SSD's business director, Kingston EMEA. " By using the new generation of PCIe 4.0 technology in our KC3000, we are able to deliver fast and reliable storage that meets the needs of a wide range of consumers in the market."
The KC3000 is currently available in 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB and 4096GB capacities. The KC3000 is also supported with a limited five-year warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit kingston.com.
|KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD|
PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology: Master intensive applications with speeds up to 7000 / 7000MB / s1 read / write. • Save more: Upgrade and manage full-capacity data storage up to 4096 GB2. • Greater flexibility: The compact M.2 design easily fits into small format (SFF) systems, desktop, and laptop PCs. • Low profile graphene and aluminum heat dissipator: Exceptional heat dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance. • Format: M.2 2280 • Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe • Capacities2: 512 GB, 1024 GB, 2048 GB, 4096 GB • Controller: Phison E18 • NAND: 3D TLC
Sequential read / write1:
- o 512 GB – 7,000 / 3,900 MB / s
- o 1024 GB – 7,000 / 6,000 MB / s
- o 2048 GB – 7,000 / 7,000 MB / s
- o 4096 GB – 7,000 / 7,000 MB / s
- Random 4Kread/ write1:
- o 512 GB – do 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- o 1024 GB – do 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- o 2048 GB – do 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- o 4096 GB – do 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Totalwrittenbytes (TBW) 3:
- o 512 GB – 400 TBW
- o 1024 GB – 800 TBW
- o 2048 GB – 1,6 PBW
- o 4096 GB – 3,2 PBW
- Energy consumption:
- o 512 GB - 5 mW at standstill / 0.34 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Reading / 4.1 W (MAX) Writing
- o 1024 GB - 5 mW at standstill / 0.33 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Reading / 6.3 W (MAX) Writing
- o 2048 GB - 5 mW at standstill / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Reading / 9.9 W (MAX) Writing
- o 4096 GB - 5 mW at standstill / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 10.2 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C • Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 70 ° C • Dimensions:
- o 512 GB - 1024 GB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.21 mm
- o 2048 GB - 4096 GB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.5 mm
- o 512 GB – 1024 GB – 7 g
- o 2048 GB – 4096 GB – 9.7 g
- Vibration operation: 2.17G at peak (7-800Hz) • Vibration at rest: 20G at peak (20-1000Hz) • MTBF: 1,800,000 hours • Warranty / support4: Limited five-year warranty with free technical support
By: Olivia J. - Zexron