Garmin Fenix 6X Pro: an ambitious watch with GPS and maps for outdoor sports
Garmin expands its Solar family with the delivery of the exclusive Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar sports watch.
Photo Credits: garmin / promo
Garmin expands its Solar family with the delivery of the exclusive Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar sports watch. This device with premium materials will help you achieve your maximum performance whatever the sports discipline you practice. Optimized for great athletes, it offers highly requested features such as ABC sensors, pulse oximeter, hydration, or respiration monitoring, among others.
With some changes compared to other versions of the range, you can enjoy up to 21 days of battery in smartwatch mode and 15 hours with GPS and music mode activated. All this, with the possibility of extending the charge through solar energy.Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar, main features
Although we are facing one of the most powerful lines on the market when it comes to heart rate monitors, this Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar will surprise you a lot! Do not miss a detail, because we thoroughly analyze this new installment of the firm that has landed hard on the market.
Garmin delights us with a model that incorporates multiple services for different activity profiles such as running, cycling, swimming, trail running, etc. Plus, it includes lively, easy-to-follow cardio, yoga, pilates, and strength training sessions.
We highlight features such as the heart rate sensor on the wrist, pulse oximeter (it allows us to know what the oxygen levels are in the blood), or the ABC sensors. The latter includes an altimeter to know the height data, a barometer to know the weather changes, and a compass to keep your orientation.
For the more adventurous, this multisport GPS watch offers services such as topoactive maps of Europe, popular route suggestions, turn-by-turn navigation mode, among others.
If we compare it with the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar, in this new edition we find a larger case size along with a higher resolution and screen size. What's more, the battery life also exceeds its original version.
Finally, it should be added that this Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar incorporates common smartwatch functionalities such as the receipt of smart notifications, storage of up to 2000 songs, access to streaming applications, or the possibility of making contactless payments through Garmin Pay.Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar, autonomy, and battery life
- GPS: Up to 60 hours or up to 66 hours with a solar charge.
- Smartwatch: Up to 21 days or up to 24 days with solar charge.
- Maximum battery with GPS: 120 hours (128 hours with solar charge).
- Maximum GPS expedition: 46 days (56 days with solar charge).
- Battery saver clock mode: 80 days (120 days with solar charge)
- Dimensions : 51 x 51 x 14.90mm.
- Display (size, resolution and type) : 1.40 "(35.56 mm) diameter | 280 x 280 pixels | Visible in sunlight, transflective (MIP).
- Material of glass: PowerGlass.
- Bezel Material: Titanium or Titanium with Diamond Type Carbon (DLC) coating.
- Weight: 82g in titanium (case only: 54g).
- Water resistance : 10 ATM / 100 meters.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH®, and ANT +.
- Memory: 32MB.