Kingston FURY released DDR5 performance!
Kingston Technology Europe Co. LLP, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today launched its advanced Kingston FURY ™ Beast DDR5.
Photo Credits: Kingston / promo
- Aggressive initial speed of 4800 MHz
- Ready and certified for Intel® XMP 3.0
- Qualified from the world's leading motherboard manufacturers
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 also comes with the launch of the Intel® Z690 chipset and the 12th generation Intel® Core processor (codenamed "Alder Lake-S"). It is a new platform that uses a new memory standard, bringing to the global DDR5 audience improvements in performance and data integrity.
Improving speed, capacity, and reliability, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 delivers a full arsenal of enhanced features such as on-die ECC (ODECC) for enhanced stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and an integrated circuit on the control module a power supply (PMIC) that delivers power where it is most needed. When playing in the most extreme settings, streaming in 4K +, or running large and demanding animations or 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is what you need to move to a higher level, with a seamless combination of style and performance.
"We are excited that DDR5 is finally here and that our offer from the Kingston FURY range is ready for players and enthusiasts," said Iwona Zalewska, DRAM Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. "We are proud that customers can set up systems with confidence knowing that Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 has been tested and approved by companies such as MSI®, ASUS®, ASRock®, and Gigabyte ™, the world's leading motherboard manufacturers "
With advanced speeds, Plug N Play capabilities at 4800 MHz, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts looking for higher performance than their next-generation platforms.
In addition, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ready and certified for Intel XMP 3.0, which means that users can expect an easy, stable, and certified overclocking experience. Additionally, the new features provide a unique gaming experience with two customizable profiles designed for speed and time.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is available as individual 16 GB modules as well as in 2 module sets, at speeds of 4800 MHz and 5200 MHz. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
|Kingston FURY Beast DDR5|
|KF548C38BB-16||16 GB 4800 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module|
|KF548C38BBK2-32||32 GB 4800 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2|
|KF552C40BB-16||16 GB 5200 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module|
|KF552C40BBK2-32||32 GB 5200 MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2|
Kingston FURY TM Plug N Play memory will work in DDR5 systems to speed allowed by the manufacturer of the system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than the manufacturer's BIOS allows. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 products support XMP 3.0 specifications, so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling a built-in XMP profile.
Featured on QVLs of the world's leading motherboard manufacturers.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 features and specifications :
- Higher initial speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed of 4800 MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved overclocking stability: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to maintain top performance as you push the boundaries of what is possible!
- Increased efficiency: Enhanced by double tilt and length and with two independent 32-bit subchannels, exceptional DDR5 data management will stand out in the latest games, applications, and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimized times, speeds, and voltages designed to overclock and store new customizable profiles with customizable PMIC.
- Qualified from the world's leading motherboard manufacturers: Tested and approved so you can reliably assemble the system or upgrade an existing one, on the motherboard you prefer.
- Single - 16 GB
- Pack of 2 - 32 GB
- Frequencies: 4800 MHz, 5200 MHz
- Latency: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1 V, 1.25 V
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C - 85 ° C
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm