OnePlus 10 Pro with advanced camera
Photo Credits: OnePlus/Promo
- 6.7 inches (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD + 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, refresh rate 1Hz-120Hz, brightness up to 1300 nits
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm mobile platform
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 3.1) memory / 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.1) memory
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48 MP main camera with 1 / 1.43 "Sony IMX789 sensor, f / 1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150 ° ultra-wide with Samsung JN1 1 / 2.76" sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with aperture f / 2.4, OIS 3.3x optical zoom.
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, aperture f / 2.4
- Fingerprint sensor on the screen
- USB Type-C port, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphone, noise canceling microphone
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.55 mm; Weight: 200.5 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ak 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
OnePlus has just announced the OnePlus 10 Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphone, at an event in China, as promised. It has a 6.7-inch Quad HD + E4 AMOLED curved screen that supports LTPO 2.0 for a variable refresh rate of 1-120Hz, it has a small hole in which there is a 32MP camera. It is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with support for 5G SA / NSA, comes with graphite foil and VC cooling, and supports up to 12 GB of RAM.
The main camera is 48 MP, which uses the Sony IMX789 sensor as the previous generation, with OIS, ultra-wide-angle Samsung JN1 sensor 50 MP with a field of view of 150 degrees and a telephoto camera of 8 MP 3.3k.
This is the company’s first smartphone to support 10-bit color photography for all three rear cameras. The second-generation Hasselblad Pro mode offers 12-bit RAW photography from all rear cameras, and there is also a RAW + option. There is a fisheye mode in the 150 ° ultra-wide camera. Movie mode on OnePlus 10 Pro will allow users to adjust ISO, shutter speed and more. It also has a LOG format option for videographers.
The phone has a glass with a matte finish, and the 3D nanocrystalline ceramic lens cap and the metal middle frame is integrated with the 3D nanocrystalline ceramic. It has a linear motor with an X axis, but there is no IP68 rating for water resistance that was available with its predecessor, reports FoneArena Chinese sources.
The OnePlus 10 Pro has a 5000 mAh dual-cell battery with support for 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging that promises up to 100% charging in 32 minutes, and the 50W Warp Charge 50 wireless fast charger can charge up to 100% in 47 minutes. It also has reverse wireless charging.
Prices and availability The OnePlus 10 Pro comes in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest, priced at 4699 yuan ($ 737) for the 8GB + 128GB version, the 8GB + 256GB version costs 4999 yuan ($ 788) and the premium 12GB + model. 256GB costs 5,299 yuan ($ 831).