Major Patch for Diablo 2 comes with DLSS support
A few days ago the developers at Blizzard Entertainment rolled out patch 2.3 for Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Photo Credits: Blizzard
The major patch 2.3 for Diablo 2 Resurrected, which was already announced by Blizzard in advance and which should come in early December, has now been officially released. The patch notes are extensive and cover many areas of the game. In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, there were also changes to the gameplay as well as optimizations of the accessibility and graphics. A special change for Diablo 2 Resurrected is the support for Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).The changes of patch 2.3 at a glance
- Players now have a "Game Difficulty Scale" available in the options menu for offline games, which provides the same functions as the / players debug command.
- Players can now activate "Force Move", an option available in Control Settings that allows the player to order their character to go to a specific location without targeting monsters.
- Players can now enable "Quick Cast", an option available in the game settings that allows the player to use skills with hotkeys without having to select the skill in the user interface.
- Players can now activate the "Active Skill Bindings" bar. This additional bar, which appears above the standard HUD, represents the skills (up to 16) that players have mapped for their character.
Accessibility and graphics improvementsGameplay:
- A visual indicator has been added to indicate when a character's attack misses the enemy in PvP.
- Companions, summons and mercenaries are now teleported to the player's location if they are too far away from the player's character.
- Improved pathing for player summons.
- Players can now use the TAB key to move through all channels in-game and in the lobby.
- The text color for whispers is now different from the system notifications.
- Battle.net Real ID Friends will now display the Real ID names on your In-Game Friends List.
- A visual indicator has been added to represent PC lobby characters who are muted or ignored players.
- A visual indicator has been added to show the character level and upgrade type of other PC lobby characters.
- Nvidia DLSS is now supported.
- Reasonable error messages have been added in cases where the game was unable to retrieve online characters from the servers.
- Deleting a character no longer causes the character selection to jump to the top of the list, but instead moves to the next sequential character.
If you want to read the Patch Notes of Update 2.3 for Diablo 2 Resurrected in full detail, including bug fixes, you will find all the information you need on the Blizzard forum.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra96fQRHVHo